Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
piątek, 29 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
YolantaCOffline
Temat postu: Birth Certificate: Anna Pitula 1911 Akt 98- OK  PostWysłany: 16-06-2019 - 11:43

edit: I am writing my request in English as I don't think my Polish was understandable.

I am hoping someone can translate the text of the birth certificate for Anna Pitula. I can make out some of it (Father Jan, Mother Anna Bielanska) but would appreciate help with the rest. Thank you.

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/619/0/-/ ... hG2DvH_-0w

Ostatnio zmieniony przez YolantaC dnia 18-06-2019 - 09:14, w całości zmieniany 1 raz

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
carmillaOffline
Temat postu: Re: Birth Certificate: Anna Pitula 1911 Akt 98  PostWysłany: 18-06-2019 - 09:12
Sympatyk

YolantaC napisał:
edit: I am writing my request in English as I don't think my Polish was understandable.

I am hoping someone can translate the text of the birth certificate for Anna Pitula. I can make out some of it (Father Jan, Mother Anna Bielanska) but would appreciate help with the rest. Thank you.

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/619/0/-/ ... hG2DvH_-0w

Łukowa
Anna Pituła

It happened in the village Łukowa on the 20th day of March/2nd day of April 1911 at 4 p.m. Appeared Jan Pituła, 26 years old, farmer, living in Łukowa in the presence of Andrzej Bielański, 41 years old from Chmielek and Tomasz Silezin???, 44 years old from Łukowa, both farmers and presented Us a female child born in Łukowa on the 10th/23rd day of March of the current year at 8 a.m. with his legal wife Anna nee Bielańska, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism held today by the priest Stanisław Jonat???, Łukowa parish vicar the child was given the name Anna and the godparents were: Andrzej Bielański and Katarzyna Bielańska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Kalikst Zbieć.

She married on the 3rd day of August 1962 in Księżpol. Registry Office in Księżpol, marriage act number 22/62.

Anna Pituła died on the 22nd day of February 1996 in Tarnogrów, death act stored in Registry Office in Tarnogród, number 22/96

Kamil

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat