Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
czwartek, 28 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
kazoumanOffline
Temat postu: I am blocked  PostWysłany: 19-04-2017 - 09:10

Hello,

It has been a little more than 5 years since I started looking for my ancestors to constitute the family tree of my family.

Today I am stuck to my great grandfather, I explain:

My great-grandfather Franciszek MALARA was born in Kobylniki, Skalbmierz on 15 March 1889 of Wojciech Malara and Agnieska Kosciolek.

First point: the information above is taken from the translation of the birth certificate of my great grandfather but which does not correspond with the deformations of his marriage certificate.
Indeed if one refers to the marriage certificate, he would have been born in Budziszowice on 25 March 1889 of Hedwige Malara.

Why is this information contradictory?
Moreover no trace of the act on geneteka and the Skalbmierz USC has no trace either of the birth certificate.

Second point: The mother of Franscizek MALARA, so Agneska or Hedwige does not exist on geneteka or genbaza, I just know that she would have died in Kodezeszn (?) Before 1917.

Third point:
My great-grandfather Franciszek Malara would have married in Korhlitz in 1917, I sent an email to the mayor of Korhlitz in order to have the marriage certificate, I await the answer.

Last point: Franscizek MALARA would have had a big brother named Pierre MALARA.
He lived in konstantynow, married with bronislawa Zyck and had a son named Bronislaw MALARA born in 1911.
I sent an email to all existing Konstantynow not drying which is the right one in order to get the MALARA stone marriage certificate and get more information.

That's all I know today, do you have any leads? What do you think ?

thank you

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Magda_KijewskaOffline
Temat postu: I am blocked  PostWysłany: 19-04-2017 - 13:56
Sympatyk

Hi,

regarding discrepancies between birth and marriage certificate that is possible, you have to know that in some regions in Poland (the one in russian occupation in XIX century) there was double dating in formal documents (julian and gregorian calendar) which showed 10 days difference. Also, in some documents for mother there was used maiden name (in your case: Agnieszka Kosciolek) although often was followed by married name, so it often sounded: ''Agnieszka Malara, born Kosciolek'' or Wojciech and Agnieszka Kosciolek, couple Malara''.

You will not find all documents on geneteka or genbaza, keep in mind that some parishes either lost their resources or just do not want to publish them. That is why it is always smart to contact parish directly and check with them too.
You can also check on www.familysearch.com- Mormon extensive family database from all over the world.

I hope that all above info is helpful. .

Best regards,
Magda

SidorOffline
Temat postu: I am blocked  PostWysłany: 19-04-2017 - 21:50
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

There is something about first names, you should know. In the past, official documents were often written in Latin. As well, as names.
Agneska (corectly Agnieszka) = Agnetis
Wojciech = Adalbertus, Adalbert
Jadwiga = Hedwige (also Hedwig)
Franciszek = Franciscus

Ula

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat