Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
czwartek, 28 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
josef47Offline
Temat postu: Zrewidować pod kątem krewni- Kruszynski  PostWysłany: 14-03-2008 - 04:30

szukając krewni u mój ojcowie strona od ten rodzina
żyjący w Australia to jest trudny wobec dostęp informacja
mój ojcowie bliższe dane jesteście

imię, nazwisko Jozef Kruszynski
miejsce od urodzenie bonin, Lubawa, Pomorze, ma teraz zmieniony wobec Zazdrosc
ojcowie imię, nazwisko Michal Kruszynski
matki imię Wilhelmina
nazwisko panieńskie Grabowska
ja znać mój ojciec miał bracia i siostry
wszelki współpracownik byłby być wielce dający się ocenić

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Wyślij email  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Tadeusz_WysockiOffline
Temat postu: zrewidować pod kątem krewni- Kruszynski  PostWysłany: 14-03-2008 - 15:13
Członek PTG

Hi josef47, what's your full name?
Don't be afraid, here are all good friends only.

Supposingly you've used software translator, and we cannot understand you fully. Here is the help from this genforum of the Polish Genealogical Society:

I. Your family ancestral names:
In this town LUBAWA, located in the northern part of Poland, in the 19th century under Prussia/Germany, there are still living 2008 Poland (source: Poland phone directories)
Family KRUSZYNSKI: none
But be careful, threre are the only family surnamed KRUSZCZYNSKI: Henryk Kruszczynski, Lubawa, Poland
and the only family KRUSZEWSKI: Danuta Kruszewska, Lubawa, Poland
Beyond, there are 8! families named GRABOWSKI (Barbara, Wioletta+Slawomir, Eugeniusz, Franciszek, Kazimierz, Mieczyslaw and Tadeusz), Lubawa, Poland.

II. Family ancestral place:
Please touch your family ancestral place on the detailed map of Poland, with zoom in "Zbliz", and out "Oddal":
http://mapa.szukacz.pl/?x=549731&y=626821&zoom=3
Please see your LUBAWA with Polish Wikipedia, giving you more invaluable weblinks telling about the history, church - parish, economy, post code., local weblink with full postal addresses of the town office, etc.:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubawa

Hope this helps a little in your invaluable search,

Good luck, and very happy Polish Holy Easter to you and all yours.

Tad - Tadeusz Wysocki
Warsaw

http://www.narodowa.pl/recepcja.htm
motto:
"Zbierać przemijające okruchy przeszłości, bo z nich teraźniejszość, przyszłość i wytłumaczenie wszystkiego" (tw)

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora  
josef47Offline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 16-03-2008 - 23:53

thank you Tadeusz
Yes I was trying to use a translator, but I was not sure if it was coming out right.
Although I speak polish fairly well I do not read or write polish.
Thank you for your information about Kruszynski in the area of Lubawa. I have done a little research on the area and discovered the village my father was born in " Bonin" has changed its name to Zazdrosc
I also know my father had several brothers and sisters but I only know the names of one brother "Jan" and one sister "Teresa"
I know Teresa married and her married name was Ciuba.
I found her telephone number but when I ring it I only get a recorded message that this number is often turned off.
Once again I thank you for your information.

Tadeusz_WysockiOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 17-03-2008 - 12:03
Członek PTG

Dear Jose 47 ( I'm more than 50 Wink
I cannot find your father's village ZABAWA (before as BONIN?) near LUBAWA on the detailed map of Poland - http://mapa.szukacz.pl/
Although if it was near town LUBAWA, this is my cordial help, just to give you any chance to find your family in Poland, here you have all Grabowski's from this Lubawa, with Poland phone books /white pages:

1. Aniela Grabowska, Lubawa, Poland +89 6454184
2. Barbara Grabowska, Lubawa, Poland +89 6454551
3. Wioletta i Slawomir Grabowski, Lubawa, Poland +89 6454055
4. Eugeniusz Grabowski, Lubawa, Poland +89 6454220
5. Franciszek Grabowski, Lubawa, Poland +89 6452155
6. Kazimierz Grabowski, Lubawa, Poland +89 6453310
7. Mieczyslaw Grabowski, Lubawa, Poland +89 6453099
8. Tadeusz Grabowski,Lubawa, Poland +89 6454192

Remarks: Polish ph directories are not giving the full postal address (all is w/o the home/flat number), and this is according to strict Polish law protecting personal data (very diffucult to understand to all world), and my cordial advice for you would be to call any a/m person asking the full postal address, and to post directly the family letter. Suppposingly all Grabowski's know each other in this Lubawa, and could check for you all family history, giving also where in Poland now are living your Kruszynski's (possibly in Warsaw, as I have here more than 30! Kruszynski living in Warsaw 2008 Poland).

Good luck dear Jose47 in your invaluable search,

And have a holy Polish Happy Easter.

Tadeusz
Warszawa

motto:
"Zbierać przemijające okruchy przeszłości, bo z nich teraźniejszość, przyszłość i wytłumaczenie wszystkiego" (tw)

josef47Offline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 25-03-2008 - 00:31

Tadeusz
Thank you once again for your assistance. I'm not sure where you got the village name of "Zabawa" from. The village of bonin changed its name to "Zasdrosc" as quoted in my previous post.

Tadeusz_WysockiOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 25-03-2008 - 12:00
Członek PTG

Hey ...
There are 12 places (villages) in Poland named ZAZDROSC, and 5 are located in the area of LUBAWA. I made for you few hours analysis, and acc to Poland ph books white pages noone of GRABOWSKI's are living in any of these ZAZDROSC.
Hope this helps a little in your wonderful Polish family roots search,
Tadeusz
Warsaw

motto:

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat