Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
czwartek, 28 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
mjivinOffline
Temat postu: Polish to English translation  PostWysłany: 12-01-2022 - 21:46
Sympatyk

Hello, i'm hoping someone can translate this death record for me, thanks!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-TyC7xME-kdDa3Qp-p7D57gRRsP6BCNV/view?usp=sharing

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
MajaWojdalskiOffline
Temat postu: Polish to English translation  PostWysłany: 17-01-2022 - 22:22
Sympatyk

Skempe (TN: today "Skępe")
No 12 (TN: marigin)
It took place in Skempe, January tenth (twenty-third), year nineteen hundred and one, at ten in the morning. There stood before us: Józef Grzywinski, seventy-four years old, and Marceli Krożewinski, fifty-three years old, both farmers from Skempe, and announced to us, that yesterday, at ten in the evening, died in Skempe Bogumiła Grzywińska (TN: Polish spelling repeated in parenthesis), seventy-five years old, daughter of late Jan and Marianna born (unknown) spouses Sobociński, a farmerette, born and residing in Skempe, she left behind a widowed husband, Józef. Having personally confirmed the passing of Bogumiła Grzywińska, I have read this document to those presenting before me and, since they are illiterate, only I have signed it. The official Keeper of Civil Records, Administrator of the Parish of Skempe, Józef [Paljateski?]

TN= translator's note

Best regards,

Maja

Irena_PowiśleOffline
Temat postu: Polish to English translation  PostWysłany: 17-01-2022 - 23:45
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Józef [Paljateski?]

= Pielaszewski

mjivinOffline
Temat postu: Re: Polish to English translation  PostWysłany: 19-01-2022 - 00:46
Sympatyk

MajaWojdalski napisał:
Skempe (TN: today "Skępe")
No 12 (TN: marigin)
It took place in Skempe, January tenth (twenty-third), year nineteen hundred and one, at ten in the morning. There stood before us: Józef Grzywinski, seventy-four years old, and Marceli Krożewinski, fifty-three years old, both farmers from Skempe, and announced to us, that yesterday, at ten in the evening, died in Skempe Bogumiła Grzywińska (TN: Polish spelling repeated in parenthesis), seventy-five years old, daughter of late Jan and Marianna born (unknown) spouses Sobociński, a farmerette, born and residing in Skempe, she left behind a widowed husband, Józef. Having personally confirmed the passing of Bogumiła Grzywińska, I have read this document to those presenting before me and, since they are illiterate, only I have signed it. The official Keeper of Civil Records, Administrator of the Parish of Skempe, Józef [Paljateski?]

TN= translator's note

Best regards,

Maja

Thank you very much!!!

elgra
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 08-03-2022 - 14:39
Zasłużony
Członek Honorowy

O dziękowaniu
https://genealodzy.pl/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-59523.phtml

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat