Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
piątek, 29 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
BaldygoOffline
Temat postu: Baldyga Family  PostWysłany: 20-03-2019 - 16:27
Sympatyk

I am looking for information on the Baldyga family. My Grandfather, Jozef Baldyga. Citing his U.S. naturalization papers and his Ellis Island U.S. entry record, was born in Zalas. I believe that this is the Zalas located in Mazowieckie Voivodeship. Per his obituary, he was born on 28 Feb 1884, the son of Piotr and Ewa (Lis) baldyga. Per his 1901 ship’s passenger record, his last place of residence was Poscien.
I have found the marriages of two children of Piotr and Ewa Lis Baldyga. These are (1) in Chorzele Parish, the marriage of Anastazya Baldyga, age 18 of Poscien, to Jan Pogorzelski, age 31, of Poscien, son of Mateusz and Agata Pierzchalski Pogorzelski, on 31 January 1898, and (2) in Brodowe Łąki Parish, the marriage of Jan Baldyga, Son of Piotr and Ewa Lis Baldyga to Marianna Koziatek, daughter of Franciszek and Ewa Przeciuska Koziatek of Poscien in 1889.
Per ships’ passenger records, Jan Baldyga of Poscien came to the U.S. in and 1905 and 1909 to join his brother (my grandfather) in the towns of Scalp Level and Windber, Pennsylvania, the residences of my grandparents at those times. I have also found children of Anastazya (and Jan) and of Jan (and Marianna) in parish records.
I am searching for parents, birth, marriage or death information on Piotr or Ewa Lis Baldyga, Jozef (my grandfather), or any additional siblings of Jozef.

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Irena_KaczmarekOffline
Temat postu: Baldyga Family  PostWysłany: 20-03-2019 - 18:17
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Występowanie w Polsce nazwiska Bałdyga :http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?search_lastname=ba%C5%82dyga&search_lastname2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&bdm=&w=&op=se&lang=pol&exac=1

i nazwisko Lis :http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php?search_lastname=lis&search_lastname2=&from_date=&to_date=&rpp1=&bdm=&w=&op=se&lang=pol&exac=1

Irena

Ślusarski_WojciechOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 20-03-2019 - 21:43
Sympatyk

Ewa died on 22.07.1900 in Poścień (parish Chorzele - nr 107/1900), age about 70, born in Zalas (parish Myszyniec), daughter of Franciszek and Maryanna.
Piotr died on 26.09.1901 in Poścień (parish Chorzele - nr 140/1901), age about 70 (71), son of unknown parents, born in Zalas (?).
Probably there are not church books from Myszyniec from the XIX-th century.

All the best

Wojciech Ślusarski

BaldygoOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 21-03-2019 - 05:11
Sympatyk

Thank you Wojciech. My grandfather traveled to the U.S. in October 1901. The fact that his parents had both died, and his father only the month before, probably factored a great deal into his coming here.
Bob

BaldygoOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 04-04-2019 - 17:28
Sympatyk

I would like to ask if someone could please translate the following Parish Records of my great grandparents? First typed out in modern Polish and, if possible, then typed out in English. Sometimes, even the smallest detail, such as the name of the Priest making the record could lead me to new discoveries.

I have not been able to load the record images into this message, but I could email them directly to someone. If you would like me to email the record images to you, please email me at rbaldygo@yahoo.com.

Death Record of Ewa (Lis) Baldyga. Died in Poscien July 22, 1900, Age 70. Born in Zalas, Mazowiecki, Poland, daughter of Franciszka and Maryanna (maiden name unavailable) Lis. Chorzele Parish Record (107/1900).

Death Record of Piotr Baldyga. Died in Poscien on September 26, 1901, Mazowiecki, Poland, Age 70 or 71. (Chorzele Parish Record 140/1901)

Thank you,
Robert Baldygo

BaldygoOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 06-04-2019 - 05:48
Sympatyk

Dear Wojciech:
Could you please contact me directly at rbaldygo@yahoo.com. For some reason I have not been able to send a private message to you on the Genealodzy.PL website. It is surprising how much information that one can learn from the most unusual sources. I just now opened your private message that you sent in March.
Thank you.
Bob

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat