Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
czwartek, 28 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
muckerOffline
Temat postu: Help with Kwasigroch family  PostWysłany: 11-03-2019 - 14:07

Hello,

I am researching my family and can trace them back to Poznanka Hetmanska in the 1800's. My great grandfather was Jozef, born in 1887. His father was Ludwik (1844-1917), and I believe his father was Jan, but I cannot find any information on him. Are there any other resources you can tell me of?

Also, where would the Polish people from Poznanka most likely immigrate to after the USSR forced the relocation of Poles and Ukrainians?

Thank you,
Charles

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
beatpatt35Offline
Temat postu: Help with Kwasigroch family  PostWysłany: 11-03-2019 - 14:16
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

My great-grandfather's brother Franciszek Chrzanowski married Krystyna Kiełpińska in 1919 in Chicago, Illinois. Krystyna was the daughter of Ignacy Kiełpiński and Krystyna Kwasigroch.

UzfjmOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 11-03-2019 - 22:05
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

hello,

It’s hard to tell you of other resources since I don’t know what you have used already.
still quick look at what is indexed on geneteka gave me e.g. marriage act of probably your Ludwik - you can find names and maiden name of his parents there and data on a spouse.
http://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index.php ... rdertable=
clicking on ‚urodzenia’ tab will give you your Joseph and a bunch of his siblings...
you can also see on a timeline above which years are added to database.
I also checked on Familysearch - quite a lot of roman catholic church books for Grzymalow (parish of Poznanka) is there avai
able, so you can e.g. try locating Ludwik baptism act and later try to find Jan (marriage and baptism - if he was from Poznanka)

as to direction of relocation of Poles after WWIi - general idea of the governement was to move everyone westward - putting people from Lithuania to Szczecin, Belarus to Gorzow, Galizien to Silesia...but it is very general - it never went so smoothly so really it is hard to tell.

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat