Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
piątek, 29 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
NikaModzelewskaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 10-04-2018 - 22:06
Sympatyk

12.07.1809 Wiskitki
Jan Rauch father and Dawid Fennel farmer, both from Henryszew, stated that Marcin Dawid Rauch aged 1, born in Henryszew, son of Jan and Maria Elisabeth born Halon, died on 11.07 at midnight in Henryszew. Signed by the priest from Wiskitki RC parish, who held civic records

Nika

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
MickelowOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 11-04-2018 - 15:45
Sympatyk

Hello,

Now that was a good one for it gives maiden name of Jan's wife at last Smile

I have found another early record in which I will need help on translation.

I can see in there - surnames Ruch, Susser and Kube

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.ph ... 233&y=1067

I thank you in advance
Yvette

NikaModzelewskaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 15-04-2018 - 10:49
Sympatyk

Dear Yvette,
You have here the confirmation of identity of Katarzyna Suesser living in Karolinów, who wishes to get married to Jan Rauch, bachelor, also living in Karolinów, but due to long distance cannot produce a birth certificate.
This was the annex to act of marriage No 5 in 1848 in Wiskitki parish.
The act was carried out on 19/31.01.1848 in Łowicz in the presence of the pastor of the Lutheran parish in Łowicz.
She had 2 witnesses confirm her identity and status, ie that she is unmarried, protestant, aged 22 and the eldest daughter of deceased parents Michał and Magdalena born Hansen, farmers, born in the Duchy of Wirtemberg in the village of Aurich.
1st witness My name is Jerzy Schaber, I am a farmer from Michałów, protestant, unrelated to the claimant. I have known her for 15 years
2nd witness My name is Michał Kube, I am an innkeeper in Wincentów, protestant, unrelated to the claimant, I have known her for 20 years.
On the next page they confirmed Katarzyna Suesser's claim.

Nika

MickelowOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 18-04-2018 - 14:34
Sympatyk

Good Morning,

I have found another early Rauch record from the annex. It is hard to read.

to act 39

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.ph ... 2101&y=650

I thank you in advance for all of your help
Yvette

NikaModzelewskaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 18-04-2018 - 19:12
Sympatyk

Rawa 22.02.1836. Lutheran Parish
Karol Rauch, 31, farmer from Karolinów, appeared with witneses Karol Marquart 28, farmer from Karolinów, and Krystyan ..., 40, farmer from Karolinów, and presented a girl born in Karolinów, county Kamion, on 11.02 of this year by his wife Wilhelmina nee Kies (?), 28.
At christening performed today the girl was named Karolina, and her godparents were: Karol Marquart, Krystyan St...ck, Marya married Egelt and Karolina Marquart, all from Karolinów.

Nika

MickelowOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 22-04-2018 - 13:18
Sympatyk

Hello,

I am looking for help with the translation on the following record;

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.ph ... =529&y=617

Is Jakub Auch - M. Karolina Klapsch (formally Lutz)

I thank you in advance
Yvette

NikaModzelewskaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 23-04-2018 - 22:08
Sympatyk

30.01.1859 Iłów
In the presence of witnesses Gottlib Sattelmajer, 47 and Jakub Lutz, 34, both farmers from Konstantynów, a marriage took place in Iłów Lutheran church between
Jakub Auch, son of Jakub and Johanna born Harejn Auch, aged 20, born in Łowicz, living in Gągolin
and
Karolina Klapsch born Lutz, widow after Gottfryd Klapsch deceased on 20.03.1858, daughter of deceased Jakub Lutz and his living wife Katarzyna born Sattelmejer, born and living in Konstantynów, aged 26.
3 banns, permission of the groom's father given orally, no prenuptial agreement,
signed by bride, witnesses and groom's father, the groom doesn't write.

Nika

MickelowOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 29-04-2018 - 14:14
Sympatyk

Good Morning,

I am looking for help with translation of the following record;

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.ph ... 2228&y=249

I thank you in advance for all help
Yvette

NikaModzelewskaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 03-05-2018 - 11:18
Sympatyk

Dear Yvette,
this is the marriage record of Karol Rauch and Elżbieta Hartman.

Warszawa, 10 April 1842
A religious marriage took place today in Warsaw in Evangelical church in front of witnessess: Henryk Reincke, 42, master weaver, living at number 1877, and Józef Rieger, 34, merchant, living at number 250
between
Karol Rauch, turner, living in Warsaw on Stara street, number 1872, the son of deceased sculptor Jakob and living Marianna born Szuwalk married Rauch, born in Białystok, Catholic, aged 22
and Elżbieta born Wurster, 25, widow for the past 5 years after Fryderyk Hartman, master miller, elder daughter of dyer Tomasz and Magdalena born Hild married Wurster, born here in Warsaw, Lutheran, living on Nowolipie street number 2444.
There were 2 banns in the Lutheran church with license for the 3rd ban, the catholic priest in the parish of Virgin Mary (Nawiedzenia Marii Panny) denied proclaiming banns due to difference of religion.
There was no prenuptial agreement and the act was signed by all present.

Nika

MickelowOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 12-05-2018 - 02:17
Sympatyk

Hello,

I have found a pair of records, father and son. Consecutive so perhaps an accident of some sort. Sad.
I am looking for help with translation. I can now read some ! Yipee

# 40 - Gotlieb Lutz (son of Jakob and Ewa born Auch)
http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,detail,242173,10

Jan Lutz (son of Gotlieb and Joanny born Roswag)
http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,detail,242173,11

Any help that you can provide, will be greatly appreciated.

I thank you in advance,
Yvette

NikaModzelewskaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 13-05-2018 - 09:56
Sympatyk

Dear Yvette,
these are registrations of previous deaths that happened in Russia in the town of Orzeł (Orioł).
On 23.04.1920 appeared Jan Lutz, 47, farmer from Karolinów and Ferdynand Lutz, 50, worker from Żyrardów, and stated that on 14.09.1917 Gotlib Lutz, 52, farmer from Karolinów, born in Michałów, son of Jakób and Ewa born Auch, died in Orzeł in Russia, leaving widowed Joanna born Roswag.
The act was signed by the priest only.
On 23.04.1920 appeared Jan Lutz, 47, farmer from Karolinów and Ferdynand Lutz, 50, worker from Żyrardów, and stated that on 5.04.1915 Jan Lutz, 8 months old, son of Gotlib and Joanna born Roswag, born in Michałów, died in Orzeł in Russia.
The act was signed by the priest only.

It seems that the family moved or was deported to Russia during WWI.
In 1915 there was mass "evacuation" into inner Russia from the area of Poland, for example rail workers were relocated. About 2 milion people were displaced at that time.
With German descendants there could also be other reasons. Maybe they had family settled there.
Maybe after independence the family wanted to set the records straight for money and inheritance reasons, or maybe Joanna wanted to remarry?

Some mystery you have here Smile
Nika

PS I looked through the death records that you linked. There is a "list of people who died in Russia during the war", some dying in 1915 and being reported as late as 1932.

http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,detail,242175,12
http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,detail,242172,31

MickelowOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 14-05-2018 - 13:13
Sympatyk

Hello Nika,

I have found a daughter of Goltlieb,

#24 Natalia
http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,detail,242163,13

I think I can read that the family might still be in Orzeł, Russia at this time?

I thank you in advance for helping on these translations.

Yvette

mmoonniiaaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 16-05-2018 - 18:29
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Hi Yvette,
there is nothing about Orzeł.

24/1934

place: Żyrardów, Wiskitki parish
date: 11th November 1934, 3 p.m.
witnesses: Oswald Wutzke, groom's brother, 25, farmer living in Franciszkany and Jan Kincler, 27, living in Trzcianno[?]
groom: Karol Wutzke, widower, (his dead wife: Aurora Joanna nee Radek/Radka/Radke died on 31st October 1933 in Franciszkany), 30, born in Franciszkany, son of Gotfryd and Paulina nee Sommerfeld
bride: Natalia Lutz, single, 25, living with parents in Karolinów Stary, born in Karolinów Stary, daughter of Gotlib and Anna nee Rossbach
Groom and bride profess Evangelical-Augsburg religion
Three announcements in Wiskitki evangelic church, bride's parish and Rawa Mazowiecka evangelic church, groom's parish: 21st October and next two Sundays
There are signatures of groom, bride, witnesses

Regards,
Monika

MickelowOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 17-05-2018 - 02:00
Sympatyk

Thank you Monika,

Interesting that in 1934 Natalia is living with her parents in Karolinów Stary, yet record above states Gotlieb died, 1917 in Orzeł. Perhaps Joanna re-married. There are a few more children of Gotlieb and Joanna that we can look at to see if we can learn more as to the period they were in Russia. I have a few branches of my immediate family now that I know where in Russia. Most of these families we lost and did not know what happened to them. Now I am learning that some might have returned home. This is so very interesting! Thank you all for your help.

http://metryki.genbaza.com/genbaza,detail,242158,6

I thank you in advance
Yvette

NikaModzelewskaOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 20-05-2018 - 10:25
Sympatyk

Dear Yvette,

this is a marriage document of Olga Lutz and Adolf Kiss

On 13.02.1927 in Żyrardów in presence of witnesses Ludwik Lutz, 28, farmer from Karolinów, brother of the bride, and Edward Stahl, 23, shoemaker from Reguły, a wedding ceremony took place betweem
Adolf Kiss, 24, bachelor, worker in Wicentów, born in Sewerynów, son of Karol and Katarzyna born Lutz, registered in county Doleck
and
Olga Lutz, 20, maiden, born and living with her mother in Karolinów, daughter of deceased Gotlieb Lutz and his living widow Joanna nee Rossbach.
Both parties are of Lutheran confession, there were 3 banns announced, permission for marriage of underage bride was given orally by the bride's mother present at the ceremony.
There was no prenuptial agreement.
The document was signed by all apart from bride's mother, who doesn't write.

Nika

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat