Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
piątek, 29 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
hlpedersen7Offline
Temat postu: Polish Translation Request  PostWysłany: 15-01-2018 - 03:48
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Greetings,

I am not well-versed in reading and translating Polish, can someone please help me translate this letter from 1934 written from a father in Poland to his son in the US? The father's name is Tomasz and the son's is Frank (Franciszek).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4AbxG ... PcG9B/view

Thank you!

Heather

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
mmoonniiaaOffline
Temat postu: Polish Translation Request  PostWysłany: 23-01-2018 - 18:27
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Hi Heather,
let's say it could be something like that:

Huta, 15th April 1934
The most beloved children and grandchildren.
You say "Blessed be God" and we answer "for ever and ever".
Dear children, we inform you that we received the letter and all nice wishes from you, for which we thank with great pleasure and we wish you the same and we enjoy that all of you are healthy and you are doing fine and Lecha is studying well. And what about us we inform you that we are healthy too and we are doing not so bad and it is nice because nice spring has already begun, we have already been sowing and planting, rye is high enough and vegetables are growing nice but nights are cold. And what about news so there is no news so I will not describe. So I finish my writing, we greet you nicely and hospitably and we entrust you to God and to Mother of God to the end of your life.

Kind forever,
parents and brother

Regards,
Monika

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat