Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
czwartek, 28 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
jstarkeyOffline
Temat postu: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 08-09-2013 - 17:53
Sympatyk

Hello,
I've been tracing the name Jagaczewski, and have started to save the scans when I find them.
I found the 1889 marriage of John Jagaczewski, entry #23:
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/ ... M_8155.jpg

I found his birth in 1862, entry #91:
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/ ... M_2786.jpg

And I think his parents marriage, entry #8:
http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/ ... M_1333.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in translating them. I have at least 30 more scans from that line, dating back to 1670 in Tarczyn. I'm not even sure what language they are, or if the older scans change languages. Any help is appreciated. Thank you to Magroski49, for linking the book of Krzynowlaga Mala and Krzynowlaga Wielki.

Regards
John

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Anetta_72Offline
Temat postu: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 08-09-2013 - 21:00
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Hello John,
Translation in english:
Act No. 91. Pajki.
This happened in the village of Little Krzynowłoga on 22 June 1862, at 10 am in the morning appeared to Joseph Jagaczewski, kopczarz (farmer who grubbed up under the forest land for cultivation) 39, a resident Pajki. In the presence of John Pruchnickiego aged 35 and John Tworkowski (Tworkoskiego), aged 40, both kopczarzy, living there and shows us male child, born in Pajki, on 20th of the current month and year, at 10 pm with his wife Anne Pawłowska (Pawłoska), aged 43. Child, was baptized today by Father Peter Gutowski, was given the name John and his godparents were the above-mentioned John Pruchnicki and Tekla Gołębieska (Gołębiewska) of Pajki. This act to be put to the witnesses and we just read was signed, the father of the young child and witnesses they can not write.
Father Peter Gutowski.
I hope I helped you. Regards,
Anetta.

jstarkeyOffline
Temat postu: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 09-09-2013 - 00:19
Sympatyk

Hello,
Thanks for the translation, it gives me a bearing on how old the parents were. I thought he was older than his wife, but this says she was 4 years older than him. I thought her birth record was from 1819, and that would make her 43 at the time of John's birth. Thanks again
John

Magroski49Offline
Temat postu: Re: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 09-09-2013 - 04:12
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

jstarkey napisał:
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could assist me in translating them. I have at least 30 more scans from that line, dating back to 1670 in Tarczyn. I'm not even sure what language they are, or if the older scans change languages. Any help is appreciated. Thank you to Magroski49, for linking the book of Krzynowlaga Mala and Krzynowlaga Wielki.

Regards
John

John,

Records in latin up to 1810 or; then in polish up to June 1868; then in russian up to 1914.
Helpful tools for records in Polish:
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/ ... _Resources (see Napoleonic Format Records)
and
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/ ... _Word_List

Gilberto

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora  
jstarkeyOffline
Temat postu: Re: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 09-09-2013 - 06:26
Sympatyk

Gilberto,
Thanks for the links, but I'm not sure I can translate them myself. I'm pretty excited to find the hard copy records for that many relatives. Why does the Mala book stop at 1826? When searching names, it goes back further than 1826, and has act numbers, but I guess they aren't scanned yet. I had no idea the languages changed that many times during the 1800's. The alphabetical indexes in the books are amazing, you just have to sift through to find some of them.

Thanks again,
John

Markowski_MaciejOffline
Temat postu: Re: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 09-09-2013 - 08:37
Zasłużony
Członek PTG

jstarkey napisał:
Hello,
Thanks for the translation, it gives me a bearing on how old the parents were. I thought he was older than his wife, but this says she was 4 years older than him. I thought her birth record was from 1819, and that would make her 43 at the time of John's birth. Thanks again
John

John,
Do not believe exact age put in these records - it can vary even +-10 years.
But of course it can happaned that it is 100% accurate.
rgds
Maciej

Magroski49Offline
Temat postu: Re: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 09-09-2013 - 13:50
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

jstarkey napisał:
Gilberto,
Thanks for the links, but I'm not sure I can translate them myself. I'm pretty excited to find the hard copy records for that many relatives. Why does the Mala book stop at 1826? When searching names, it goes back further than 1826, and has act numbers, but I guess they aren't scanned yet. I had no idea the languages changed that many times during the 1800's. The alphabetical indexes in the books are amazing, you just have to sift through to find some of them.

Thanks again,
John

John,

Though I am not a Polish speaker, I am able to read most of what contains a record written in Polish. If the sort of translation below fits your needs then you can count on me.

8. Kaki Mroczki - It happened in Krzynowloga Maly, on 6/18 February, 1844, at 1:00 p.m.
In the presence of the witnesses Jan Frontczak, a farmer, 40 years old, and Andrzej Jagaczewski, a shepherd, 25 years old, both residing in Kaki Mroczki, today was celebrated the religious marriage between
Józef Jagaczewski, a young man, son of the deceased Marcin and Maryanna (née Matuszewski), born in Pobodze, parish Dzierzgowo, 20 years old, residing in Kaki Mroczki and
Ms. Anna Pawlowska, daughter of the deceased Marcin and Maryanna (née Joanow?), born in Zbrochy, 23 years old, residing in Kaki (Mroczki). The marriage was preeced by three announcements on 16/28 January, 23 January/4 February, and 30 January/11 February (the dates refer to Gregorian and Julian calendars).
Next sentece is likely "the newly married couple declared they did not sign any prenuptial agreement".
Last sentence is usual for BMD records: The present act was read aloud to the presents (or the witnesses), who could not write (were illiterate) and is signed only by us (us = the priest).
Father Ignacy Kaminski (don't know what p.o. stands for. Possibly p stands for parafie, parish). Prob(oscz) = Father, priest, vicar, I never know the difference.
Pobodze is less than 2 miles away from Dziergowo.
Zbrochy is two miles South of Krzynowloga.
See mapa.szukacz.pl

Gilberto

jstarkeyOffline
Temat postu: Re: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 09-09-2013 - 20:07
Sympatyk

Gilberto, Thanks.
Seems most of the dates line up very close. I'm pretty sure there were 2 Marcin Jagaczewski's at that time, and they were cousins. One was the son of Jakub/Jacek and Elzbieta, and the other was the son of Wojciech and Katarzyny. I think Jakub and Wojciech were the sons of Walentigo and Marianny Jagaciak. I found a scan from 1844 of a death of Marcin Jagaczewski:

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/ ... /Z_081.jpg

And I think his 2nd marriage after Mary Matuszewska.

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/ ... /M_009.jpg

Here's the "other" Marcin's birth I think.

http://www.geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index ... p=gt&exac=

And I think this is Jozef's birth in 1815 #113, but I can't find the book, even thought there's an act #.

http://www.geneteka.genealodzy.pl/index ... 07mz&op=gt

His age would be off in the marriage act, but the parents are correct. Not sure.

Hopefully it gives some additional data. Thanks again.
John

Magroski49Offline
Temat postu: Re: Translating scans from Krzynowlaga Mala  PostWysłany: 09-09-2013 - 23:46
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

John,

Here are the translations. Have in mind these are not 100% accurate. Some parts are very different from the records I am used to see. You did not find Jozef's birth in 1815, because it is not in Poczekalnia project. Actually, it is in Metryki Project > Mazowieckie > Przasnysz > Krzynowloga.

Lanieta. Nr. 100 – 1815, March 16, at 11:00 a.m. In the presence of the father of Krzynowloga and…of the Civil Register Office, of the Krzynowloga communa, Przasnysz county, Plock province, presented herself Rozalia Jagaczewski, a widow, 46 years old, ….residing in Lanieta at her brother’s house, and declared that yesterday, at 3? p.m. , Ms. Katarzyna Jagczewska?, 24 years old, daughter of Jacek Jaga.. gave birth at her father’s home, number 5, to a child of the masculine sex named JOZEF,.

Gaski 113. 1815, April 9, in the morning? In the presence of the priest ….Krzynowloga…..and Civil Register Office of the Krzynowloga communa, Przasnysz county, Plock province, presented himself Marcin Jagciak ?, …., 36 years old, a farmer residing in Gaski, and presented us a child of the masculine sex, born in his house under number 4, yesterday, at 6 a.m, of his wife Marianna née Markuszewki?, 36 years old, named JOZEF. Mentions Wawrzyniec Wroclawski ?, 30 years old, and Franciszka Pawlaka?, 34 years old, residing in ? (I don’t know if they are witnesses or godparents).

Plewnik. 27. It happened in Krzynowloga Wielka, on August 18,1833, at 9:00 a.m. In the presence of the witnesses Wojciech Baranoceski (?), residing in Swiniary, 48 years old, and Jan Sadorski (?), residing in Plewnik, 60 years old, both workers, today was celebrated the religious marriage between
Marcn Jagaczewski, a worker, residing in Plewnik, widow of Franciszka née Radomski (mentions something about her death record), born in Lanieta, parish Krzynowloga, son of Jacek and Elzbieta (maiden name unknown), 51 years old, and
Antonina née Konopka, widow of Franciszek Winogrodzki, died on August 22 ?, according to a churh record, daugther of Wojciech and Ewa (maiden name unknown), from Bogdan Wielki, born in Plewnik, a worker. Many parts I could not understand, sorry.

167. Plewnik. It happened in Krzynowloga Wielka, on October 26/November 7, 1844, at 2:00 p.m. Presented himself Franciszek Tyburski, a shoemaker, residing in Kobylaki *, parish Przasnysz, 54 years old, and Leon Myszewski (not sure), a farmer, residing in Gaski, parish Krzynowloga, 60 years old, and declared that on October 25/November 6, of the same year, at 9:00 p.m., died at home Marcin Jagaczewski, a worker, residing in Plewnik, born in Lanieta, parish Krzynowloga, son of Jacek and Elzbieta, 62 years old. He was survived by his wife Antonina …..from his first marriage.

jstarkeyOffline
Temat postu: Translation of marriage scan  PostWysłany: 05-12-2014 - 07:31
Sympatyk

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could translate a scan I located from Lutocin, from Cyrillic to English. #21

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/ ... M_3222.jpg

I'm interested in any details pertaining to the groom Jan Rzeszotarski and his parents.
Thanks
John

karol444Offline
Temat postu: Translation of marriage scan  PostWysłany: 05-12-2014 - 13:20
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Z kolei ja nie znam angielskiego. Może ktoś się zlituje i przetłumaczy, a jak nie to Google też jakoś daje sobie radę.
Bojanowo i Przeradz.
Działo się w Lutocinie dwudziestego szóstego czerwca (dziewiątego lipca) tysiąc dziewięćset drugiego roku o godzinie szóstej po południu.
Oświadczamy, że w obecności świadków: Stanisława Chondzyńskiego prywatnego właściciela z Przeradza Wielkiego trzydzieści dwa lata i Stanisława Gutkowskiego ziemianina ze wsi B… trzydzieści siedem lat. Zawarte zostało w dniu dzisiejszym religijne małżeństwo pomiędzy:
Janem Marianem dwojga imion Rzeszotarskim kawalerem dwadzieści siedem lat mającym urodzonym i mieszkającym we wsi Bojanowo, synem zmarłego Tomasza i Salomei z Siemiątkowskich małżonków Rzeszotarskich prywatnych właścicieli, a
Klementyną Karską panną dwadzieścia sześć lat mającą urodzoną i mieszkającą przy rodzicach prywatnych właścicielach w Przeradzu Wielkim, córką Jana i Teofili z Wieluńskich małżonków Karskich
Małżeństwo to poprzedziły trzy zapowiedzi ogłoszone w (-) i Lutocińskim parafialnym Kościele, a mianowicie: drugiego (piętnastego), dziewiątego (dwudziestego drugiego) i szesnastego (dwudziestego dziewiątego) czerwca tego roku. Nowożeńcy oświadczyli, że zawarli umowę przedślubną w mieście Mławie u Notariusza Józefa Ossowskiego trzynastego (dwudziestego szóstego) czerwca tego roku, numer sześćset dziewięć (609). Religijnego obrzędu ślubu dopełnił w dniu dzisiejszym ksiądz Wincenty Diemlewski administrator miejskiej parafii. Akt nowożeńcom i świadkom wszystkim niepiśmiennym przeczytano, przez Nas tylko podpisany został.
Sporządzający Akta Stanu Cywilnego Administrator Lutocińskiej Parafii.
Pozdrowienia, Karol

jstarkeyOffline
Temat postu: Translation of marriage scan  PostWysłany: 05-12-2014 - 13:32
Sympatyk

Dziękuję.Wiek Jan jest to, co potrzebne. Zawiera również narodziny w Bojanowie, co jest gdzie mój pradziadek Bronisław urodził się w 1878 roku na samotną Salomei. To skanowania powinna być na tyle łatwe do znalezienia teraz.
dziękuję
John

Edit:
Myślę, że to Jan Rzeszotarski narodziny w 1874, # 109. Jeśli ktoś mógłby przetłumaczyć to, ja to doceniam. Można użyć Google Translate tak długo, jak jest to wpisane jako coś innego niż cyrylicy.

http://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/ ... M_0155.jpg
Dzięki jeszcze raz
John

MonikaMaruOffline
Temat postu: Translation of marriage scan  PostWysłany: 06-12-2014 - 15:17
Sympatyk

Witam,

109. Bojanowo

1. Occurred in: Gradzanów 19/31.XII.1874
2. Father: Tomasz Rzeszotarski, small owner from Bojanowo, 34 years
3. Withnesses: Wojciech Rzeszotarski 48 y. and Felicjan Siemiątkowski 39 y., small owners from Bojanowo
4. Child: male gender, born 1/29.XII.1874 in Bojanowo
5. Mother: legal wife Salomea nee Siemiątkowska, 30 years
6. Given Name: JAN MARIAN
7. Sponsors: Wojciech Rzeszotarski and Marianna Siemiątkowska

Pozdrawiam,
Monika

jstarkeyOffline
Temat postu: Translation of marriage scan  PostWysłany: 06-12-2014 - 23:09
Sympatyk

Thank you so much. Odd that she was his legal wife. In the 1878/1879 births and the 1899 marriage, it said she was the unwed mother. Thanks again
John

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat