Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
piątek, 29 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
bkaminskiOffline
Temat postu: Kaminski/Blyszczek in Janowka & Rominski/Kozatek in Wars  PostWysłany: 30-03-2008 - 01:43

Doing family research on these names and would appreciate any information on them.
My great great grandfather Wawrzyniec Kaminski was born in Janowka around 1787 to Stanislaw and Maryanna Kopiczko Kaminski, they had at least 1 other son, Francziszek. Wawrzyniec was married twice, first in 1813 to Maryanna Morgownikow born about 1791 daughter of Adam and Rozalia Zalewska Morgownik. They had at least 3 children Andrzej in 1819, Antoni in 1822 and Elizabeta in 1825. Maryanna died in 1829 and Wawrzyniec married Agnieszka Harasim born in 1810 a daughter of Michal or Mateusz Harasim and Maryanna Kotarska of Wysokie. They had at least 2 more children Maryanna in 1831 and my great grandfather Jozef in 1832 or 1833. Jozef was also married twice, his second marriage in 1875 was to Jozefa Blyszczek born about 1849 in Pruska Wielka to Andrezj and Maryanna Kaminska Blyszczek, who also had at least 3 other children, Kazimier, Rozalia (Spiczko) and Anna (Twardowska) who came to the USA. Jozef and Jozefa had 8 children, 3 who stayed in Pruska Wielka, Jozef born 1880, Francziszka born 1881 and another daughter possibly Maryanna born around that time. The children who came to The USA were Jan born 1878, Stanislaw born 1885, Piotr 1888, Stefania 1890 and my grandfather Antoni born 1896.
My other great grandparents were from Warszawa or maybe Plock. They were Grzegorz Rominski born about 1869 to Jozef and Marya who married Francziszka Kozatek about 1890, who was the daughter of Jozef and Marisha Kozatek who had at least 4 other children Rozalia (Demorat), Katarzyna (Bloch), Stanislaw and another son possibly Alexander who all came to the USA.
If anyone has done any research on any of these families or knows of relatives living today, I would greatly appreciate any information.

Thank you very much.

Barry Kaminski

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Tadeusz_WysockiOffline
Temat postu: Kaminski/Blyszczek in Janowka & Rominski/Kozatek in Wars  PostWysłany: 14-07-2008 - 12:11
Członek PTG

Dear Barry,

We highly appreciate all your efforts to preserve family roots from Poland, you deserve to have the following info, supposedly the families of your ancestors from Poland have survived in 2008 Poland, living and farming on the same place of NE Poland, as we can find with Polish phone directories:

I. In this old Polish village PRUSKA WIELKA:

Jerzy Blyszczek, Pruska Wielka, Poland
Elzbieta Kaminska, Pruska Wielka, Poland
Longina Kaminska, Pruska Wielka, Poland

II. In this near village JANOWKA:

Beata and Stanislaw Kaminski
Anna Kaminska
Romuald Kaminski
Stanislaw Kaminski
Tadeusz Kaminski (Tadeusz, nomen omen it's mine Smile

Polish phone directories are not giving the full postal address, all is acc to strict Polish law protecting personal data, if you want to contact them please find any person speaking Polish, the phone numbers you can find with for eg: www.ksiazka-telefoniczna.com

I wish you the best feelings with the meeting the Polish descendents. Here is for you three main weblinks giving the base location information:

Your family both villages PRUSKA WIELKA and JANOWKA on the detailed map of Poland, please go with the computer mouse few miles with the road numbered 664, NW of this main local town AUGUSTOW, you will find your JANOWKA, PRUSKA WIELKA is located few miles in South.

http://mapa.szukacz.pl/?x=762740&y=671373&zoom=3

This AUGUSTOW county base hyperlink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August%C3%B3w_County

Finally, all this beatiful part of Poland, full of small lakes, rivers, and deep woods, from our angels' view:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=pl&g ... 0&t=h&z=12

Good luck!

Tad
Warsaw

http://www.narodowa.pl/recepcja.htm
motto:
"Zbierać przemijające okruchy przeszłości, bo z nich teraźniejszość, przyszłość i wytłumaczenie wszystkiego" (tw)

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Odwiedź stronę autora  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat