Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
piątek, 20 września 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
FabVDWOffline
Temat postu: Looking for my Grand Parents information  PostWysłany: 23-08-2024 - 20:08
Sympatyk

Hello All! I am Fabrice from North France Dunkirk. My grand parents came to France in the 30s, sorry for not being accurate about dates, I have never knew my grand mother as she passed away before I land on earth, and not so much my grand father. My mother passed away long time ago and so I cannot ask her about information. I would really appreciate if someone could support me by getting their birth certificates.
My grand father Piotr TUSINSKI was born in Ujazd 1902 December 12th.
My Grand Mother Aniela LUCZEJKO was born in Hoczew 1909 October 16th.
They got married in Dunkirk in 1937.
They both passed away, Grandma in 1964, and Grandpa in 1989.

I thank you in advance in case that I can get from anyone a response, as it's really important for me to connect with my ancestors from Poland.

Thanks again from France. Fabrice

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Sierzbista_karolOffline
Temat postu: Looking for my Grand Parents information  PostWysłany: 23-08-2024 - 22:52
Sympatyk

Hi Fabrice .
Look for records of Łuczejko from Hoczew at myheritage Maybe this is your family .
I can ask this people about your grandmother .

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM Gadu-Gadu MSN Messenger  
FabVDWOffline
Temat postu: Re: Looking for my Grand Parents information  PostWysłany: 23-08-2024 - 23:02
Sympatyk

Sierzbista_karol napisał:
Hi Fabrice .
Look for records of Łuczejko from Hoczew at myheritage Maybe this is your family .
I can ask this people about your grandmother .

Hi Karol, nice to hear from you !
I have the wedding license of my grandparents and regrading my grandmother it's mentioned the name of Basilius LUCZEJKO about her father and Catherine LUCZEJKO about her mother. Concerning "Hoczew" I do not have any other information, I am sorry. No mention about the exact location in Poland.
I appreciate your support Karol, so cool, thanks (Merci).

Sierzbista_karolOffline
Temat postu: Re: Looking for my Grand Parents information  PostWysłany: 23-08-2024 - 23:06
Sympatyk

I write to one person she has made the tree of Łuczejko from Hoczew . If she reply , I will let you know .
https://www.myheritage.pl/research/coll ... I+LUCZEJKO
Maybe it your Bazylii i am not sure with 100% check this .

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM Gadu-Gadu MSN Messenger  
FabVDWOffline
Temat postu: Re: Looking for my Grand Parents information  PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 10:38
Sympatyk

Sierzbista_karol napisał:
I write to one person she has made the tree of Łuczejko from Hoczew . If she reply , I will let you know .
https://www.myheritage.pl/research/coll ... I+LUCZEJKO
Maybe it your Bazylii i am not sure with 100% check this .

Morning Karol,
thanks for your kind support.
I have some question on my own.
Do you think that "TUSINSKI" is the French version of my Grandpa name? Can be differently written in true Polish?
He has handwritten Piotr TUSINSKI in the marriage license. When in France he changed his name from Piotr to Pierre, same about my Grandma who change her name from Aniela to Angele.
For your info I also put some info about LUCZEJKO Aniela in myheritage.

My main issue here still being to be able to get birth license about both Grandma & Grandpa. I do not speak Polish (it's a shame). I know the place of birth, the dates, the name of my great grand parents. In France, when looking for Birth/Marriage/Death licenses, all is available "online" on website from 100 years before the current date. The administration scans all documents and it's free access.

By the way, I can support some people in Poland they would like to get some info about family who immigrate in France when they know where they landed, lived, died.

Well, here it's complicated for me to ask someone here in France as all my Polish family already died long time ago (my mother, grandparents). My father also died time ago, and then he cannot provide info from his own memory when he was sharing time with my grandparents and of course with my mother.

Thank you Karol if you can light me, give advice or support in anyway to find information. Thanks also to all the people who could support about such researchs.

Sroczyński_WłodzimierzOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 10:45
Członek PTG

" I know the place of birth, the dates, the name of my great grand parents"

No właśnie nie do końca z miejscem. Jest więcej niż jedna miejscowość "Ujazd", a dodatkowo - należy dopuścić miejsca, które obecnie nie są w Polsce .

FabVDWOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 11:05
Sympatyk

Sroczyński_Włodzimierz napisał:
" I know the place of birth, the dates, the name of my great grand parents"

No właśnie nie do końca z miejscem. Jest więcej niż jedna miejscowość "Ujazd", a dodatkowo - należy dopuścić miejsca, które obecnie nie są w Polsce .

No właśnie nie do końca z miejscem. Jest więcej niż jedna miejscowość "Ujazd", a dodatkowo - należy dopuścić miejsca, które obecnie nie są w Polsce . ==> aie, my investigation looks getting a bit more complicated than expected ^^
Thanks for your comment !

Officinalis_Paeonia
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 11:20
Sympatyk

I suppose both villages are located in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship, which means that the scans, unfortunately, are poorly available:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ujazd,+ ... FQAw%3D%3D
Ujazd is the parish of Brzyska, Hoczew - in place, both Roman Catholic and Greek Catholic.

FabVDWOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 11:31
Sympatyk

Officinalis_Paeonia napisał:
I suppose both villages are located in the Subcarpathian Voivodeship, which means that the scans, unfortunately, are poorly available:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ujazd,+ ... FQAw%3D%3D
Ujazd is the parish of Brzyska, Hoczew - in place, both Roman Catholic and Greek Catholic.

Hello Elza, when you say "poorly available", do you mean either not online or missing paper format due to the WW2? (destroyed)?

What do you advice whether I do not know the exact location between different villages (Ujazd & Hoczew)? Do I have to contact every villages with same name and then to wait for by chance landing on the right one?

And many thnaks for your support ! Already received many coms from people and this is so kind Smile

Officinalis_Paeonia
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 11:49
Sympatyk

Fabrice,
I mean that younger books are likely to be found in Registry Offices, and older ones in parishes, not in the National Archives (except for a few), where they could be scanned and made available to everyone.

Sierzbista_karolOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 12:01
Sympatyk

Fabrice .
If your grandparents have siblings ?
You can send e-Mail to Hoczew Parish but in polish I don’t think if in small town they can speak English .
But is better to call to parish because in small parish they are not return to message often .
But you can’t speak polish and it’s problem .
Did You have any family photos?
Maybe you can ask about their at the local groups on Facebook .

FabVDWOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 13:48
Sympatyk

Officinalis_Paeonia napisał:
Fabrice,
I mean that younger books are likely to be found in Registry Offices, and older ones in parishes, not in the National Archives (except for a few), where they could be scanned and made available to everyone.

Ok understood ! I first need to find the correct parish and then ask them the copy of the existing document I am looking for.
I have a friend from Poland who could support me. Easier when speaking Polish to have a call. Many thanks Elza.

Sierzbista_karolOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 14:18
Sympatyk

Elża give you names of parish give this information for your polish friends and please them to call to this parish and ask about your great grandparents .

Sroczyński_WłodzimierzOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 15:08
Członek PTG

Nie wiem czy popularyzowana strategia unikania kontaktu z urzędami stanu cywilnego jest warta wspierania.
Jeśli USC
https://samorzad.gov.pl/web/gmina-brzyska/usc
ma księgę chrztów, to może nawet ucieszyłby się z francuskiego odpisu aktu zgonu Piotra a tłumaczeniem, tj mogliby odnotować zgon w 1989 przy urodzeniu w księdze 1902.
Odpisu może nie wydadzą bez podpisu elektronicznego, ale na mail zawierający AZ z pytaniem czy nie ma urodzenia...jest spora szansa, że odpowiedzą.
Lub tradycyjnie: wystąpić w USC o odpis lub (co ma większy sens) równoważną odpisowi - potwierdzoną kopię.
Najprościej chyba pełnomocnikiem - zlecić poszukiwania.

A "najpełniej" - odwiedzić potencjalne rodzinne strony we wrześniu, to bardzo dobry okres/pora roku na tę okolicęSmile
https://www.ai360.pl/panoramy/212,1455.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UKY8R5XMEM

FabVDWOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 24-08-2024 - 20:19
Sympatyk

Sroczyński_Włodzimierz napisał:
Nie wiem czy popularyzowana strategia unikania kontaktu z urzędami stanu cywilnego jest warta wspierania.
Jeśli USC
https://samorzad.gov.pl/web/gmina-brzyska/usc
ma księgę chrztów, to może nawet ucieszyłby się z francuskiego odpisu aktu zgonu Piotra a tłumaczeniem, tj mogliby odnotować zgon w 1989 przy urodzeniu w księdze 1902.
Odpisu może nie wydadzą bez podpisu elektronicznego, ale na mail zawierający AZ z pytaniem czy nie ma urodzenia...jest spora szansa, że odpowiedzą.
Lub tradycyjnie: wystąpić w USC o odpis lub (co ma większy sens) równoważną odpisowi - potwierdzoną kopię.
Najprościej chyba pełnomocnikiem - zlecić poszukiwania.

A "najpełniej" - odwiedzić potencjalne rodzinne strony we wrześniu, to bardzo dobry okres/pora roku na tę okolicęSmile
https://www.ai360.pl/panoramy/212,1455.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UKY8R5XMEM

Hi, yes I am going to request the doc I am looking for. I can provide marriage & death certificates of my grandparents in case that can help to get the birth certificate from Poland and then to dig a little bit more towards my polish family, thanks Wink
Nice views ! I went many times to Poland for my job, however only near the Baltic sea, Poznan, Warsaw, etc. Never been near where my grandparents were supposed to come from.

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat