Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
czwartek, 28 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
ESilvia66Offline
Temat postu: Nicewicz Family  PostWysłany: 11-04-2017 - 19:39

Hello,

I have found my great-grandparent's records on this side in the Makow Mazowiecki area. My great-grandfather was Antoni Nicewicz, son of Ludwik Nicewicz and Marianna Nastanska. Antoni's father was Ludwik Nicewicz, and Ludwik's father was Jozef Nicewicz.

I am looking through the records but cannot read. Am I able to find out where they are buried and other information from the records that I found on this site?

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
SidorOffline
Temat postu: Nicewicz Family  PostWysłany: 11-04-2017 - 21:56
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

It might be your Marianna Nastańska - Maków Mazowiecki Cemetery http://cmentarzmakow.pl/map/index.php?id=7303 (Age: 84, died in 1949, grave number 117)

There is something more about Antoni's sister, Marcjanna (her wedding with Adam Lindiberg), but it's in russian. Maybe someone else can translate that .
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.ph ... 1945&y=523

Jeśli ktoś potrafi przetłumaczyć ten akt małżeństwa z rosyjskiego, proszę o pomoc w imieniu poszukującej Smile

Ula

ESilvia66Offline
Temat postu: Re: Nicewicz Family  PostWysłany: 11-04-2017 - 23:32

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you sending me that. That could be here! I was able to also find Marcjanna and her husband is buried there also. It's great that the cemetery is able to show who is buried there. Do you know if most parish cemeteries have a site like this? Ludwik died in 1908, I would love to find out where he is.

SidorOffline
Temat postu: Re: Nicewicz Family  PostWysłany: 12-04-2017 - 18:04
Zasłużony
Sympatyk

Unfortunately only some cemeteries have search engines, but this is constantly changing. In the future there will be more and more of them. When you find the web site of the cemetery search the "Wyszukiwarka" box (search engine).
In Poland, the cemetery is usually small, and if a family member dies, it is often buried in the same grave that someone else from the family. For this reason, smoetimes there is no information about burials there. Maybe Ludwik was buried with other family members, but there is no information on the grave?

Have You seen that??? https://www.ancestry.com/genealogy/reco ... _136029020 Is this "your" Antoni Nicewicz?

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat