Serwis Polskiego Towarzystwa Genealogicznego

flag-pol flag-eng home login logout Forum Fotoalbum Geneszukacz Parafie Geneteka Metryki Deklaracja Legiony Straty
czwartek, 28 marca 2024

longpixel

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
KomentarzeOffline
Temat postu: Nazwisko: Czyżowicz   PostWysłany: 18-04-2013 - 18:34
Sympatyk

Wątek ten zawiera informacje na temat tego nazwiska i osób je noszących

Zobacz profil autora Wyślij prywatną wiadomość  
Odpowiedz z cytatem Powrót do góry
Kristina_SuderOffline
Temat postu: Nazwisko: Czyżowicz  PostWysłany: 18-04-2013 - 18:34

Hello!

I hope you speak/read English as I do not speak/read Polish.

My name is Kristina Suder - born Krystyna Czyzowicz in Växjö, Sweden 06 November 1953. My parents were Jadwiga Suder from Warszawa and my father Józef Czyzowicz born in Janow Lwowski. I would like to learn as much as possible about my background. My Grandfather Michal Czyzowicz tried to do some research and I have all that material but it's not much. The family was relocated to Prochowice in 1944 by the Russians and that's the area they still live in. My father had 7 siblings. Today only 2 are alive - one in Poland and one in Australia.

I hope you or someone in Poland will be willing to help me get better information about my roots. I have worked since the 1990-ties on my family tree (Czyzowicz Suder Tegle Family Tree) at Ancestry.com and will invite whoever wish to work with me into the tree and share all the information I have. I have a copy of that tree at My Heritage.com as well. I would be so happy for an answer.

Kindly,

Krysia Suder
Malmö, Sweden

Nawojczyk_AndrzejOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 18-04-2013 - 21:20
Sympatyk

Answer across? PW

Gajska_KOffline
Temat postu:   PostWysłany: 17-02-2017 - 17:02

Hello!
Shame to see your question so late. If you haven't got any informations I hope I can help.
My mother had the same maiden name as you. Her father (also same-named), and of course my grandfather, has a folklore museum next to his house, and also is intrested in our's family roots. He was also moved (as a child) with his family back in 1944. And I think he might be a family with your grandfather Michał. Because my grandparents live in small village located 40 kilometers from Prochowice. Probably, as I remember, my grandfather says, they all were moved to West to the final station Skokowa. And it's also in reach in about 40km. Maybe they are related? Smile

Skocz do:  
Wszystkie czasy w strefie GMT - 12 Godzin
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu
Zobacz poprzedni temat Wersja gotowa do druku Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości Zobacz następny temat